Qualitative and pure playing multimedia of files, including mp3
person has their own likes and dislikes, and the same applies to PC
users and their software: while some are satisfied with a certain
application, others might require different functions or prefer a
simpler interface. When it comes to audio players, everyone is bound to
find the one that suits their needs perfectly. And for some, AIMP is the
After extracting the files, users need to choose the
installation mode they want: portable version (for removable devices) or
custom version (recommended), in a single user or multi user mode. The
entire pack contains main components, skins, visualizations, input
plugins, additional components (e.g. audio library, Internet radio
browser, the Last.FM plugin), and languages. One can choose between
full, lite, minimal and custom installation.
To ensure AIMP is
seamlessly integrated within Windows, users can automatically associate
the software with audio and playlist formats on the PC, as well as add a
menu item to the context menu of Windows Explorer.
sight, the overall text and graphics might seem to be a bit tiny,
considering the latest trends in software technology (with big icons,
text, images etc), however after spending some time using AIMP, this is
no longer an issue.
The interface somewhat resembles Winamp's, so
that the playlist is visible, while the actual audio player and the
visualization section are in the upper side of the window. Within the
playlist, users get the possibility to rate their songs according to
Unlike other applications dedicated to audio
playback, AIMP comes with an auto-shutdown feature, an alarm clock, a
quick search for songs, and the possibility to add songs as bookmarks.
Furthermore, users can customize the hot keys if they are not satisfied
with the default ones.
The quality of sound is pretty good,
especially considering AIMP supports a wide range of formats, including
but not limited to OGG, MP3, WMA, WAV, and others. Typically, the
software runs smoothly and the CPU usage is kept to a minimum.
a nutshell, AIMP can easily become the favorite audio player on one's
computer, due to the numerous features it brings, the intuitive
interface and customizable settings.
AIMP is more than an audio
player: it supports numerous audio formats (including OGG, MP3, WMA,
WAV, OGG etc), it includes an audio converter, an audio ripper, an audio
recorder, a tag editor and lots of other features. You can also
download additional plugins and skins from the official website.
- qualitative and pure playing multimedia of files, including mp3; good
facilitys, the small size and minimal use of system resources.Here are some key features of "AIMP":
· Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP;
· Sensitive equalizer;
· A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources;
· The minimal consumption of system resources;
· Multilingual support;
· Support of set of formats of audio
· Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP);
· Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual;
· Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program;
· The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg;
· audioGrab allows to overtake AudioCD in Mp3, OGG, WAV or WM;
· The sound recording will allow you to write down a sound from any audio of the device in system;
· The built - in editor of tags, support WMA, MP3, OGG;
· An opportunity of record AudioCD, MP3-disks and disks with givenRequirements:
· Sound Card
· DirectX 8.1 or above
· 3 Mb at HDD