Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
If you're going to be selling your PC, you can use Speccy to quickly list out the components. Or, if you're buying a PC, you can use Speccy to check that the computer has what the label says it has.
Also, Speccy comes in handy for support. If you're on the phone with technical support and they want to know what video card you have installed, there's no need to hunt around Windows. You can simply launch Speccy and view all the necessary data within an easy-to-understand window.What's New in This Release:
· Added detection of .NET version.
· Added Security Options to Operating System.
· Improved calculation method for System Uptime.
· Added Network Access to Sharing and Discovery.
· Operating System language is now displayed in full.
· Improved detection of hard drive manufacturers.
· Improved analysis of Active Power Scheme.
· Added support for 30 minute timezones.
· Time zone now recognizes GMT and UTC as the same thing.
· Time of last Windows update is now correctly interpreted.
· Fixed issue that could cause the webcam manufacturer to be incorrectly reported.
· Simple File Sharing' and 'File and Printer Sharing' are now correct on XP.
· Fixed Wi-Fi SSID reporting on Windows 7.
· Minor GUI improvements.MD5=D5DF454D0EC51E45B05E367E84960418