Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in
your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard
Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the
temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if
there's a problem!
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an
application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is,
but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check
how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already
installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add
on or replace what you've already got.
If you're going to be
selling your PC, you can use Speccy to quickly list out the components.
Or, if you're buying a PC, you can use Speccy to check that the computer
has what the label says it has.
Also, Speccy comes in handy for
support. If you're on the phone with technical support and they want to
know what video card you have installed, there's no need to hunt around
Windows. You can simply launch Speccy and view all the necessary data
within an easy-to-understand window.What's New in This Release:· Added Antivirus detection.
· Added detection of Virtual Machines.
· Added support for NVIDIA GeForce series 6 GPUs.
· Added detection of Apple iPads.
· Improved Windows 8 compatibility.
· Improved analysis of CPU core and bus speeds for newer AMD CPUs.
· Improved detection of Active Power Schemes.
· Improved Power Profile detection in Windows 7.
· Added Network Shares for Windows 2012 Server.
· Fixed driver version numbers for some Intel GFX cards.
· Improved vendor detection of Peripherals.
· Added simplified Chinese language.
· Minor bug fixes.MD5=38D7E96AD5F4297F62C1CF92303C4F3F