Removes trojan and spyware, system security management
Still trying to get rid of spyware and your full-time antivirus is not able to help you this time? Maybe you should try some dedicated products designed to identify and remove malware infections.
Such a software is Anti-Trojan Elite, a security solution that was designed to find and erase spyware from your computer. It targets trojans, worms, keyloggers and provides the ability to terminate suspicious TCP connections.
The interface is probably the thing that may disappoint most users, as the application's looks may give the impression it is unfinished. The main functions are, nonetheless, at hand, easily accessible from the side menu.Anti-Trojan Elite
has a pretty good feature list and it boasts some additional tools besides the one that's supposed to find and remove spyware. For instance, you can repair Internet Explorer if there's something wrong with it, perform backups, fix registry keys, optimize the system or manage the running services.
The main function, that of identifying and removing malware, has several types of scans available. During our tests, however, we found the scanning process to be rather lengthy when inspecting only the process memory and the partition where the operating system is installed.
Overall, Anti-Trojan Elite comes with a decent set of features that, besides malware detection and removal, includes useful registry monitoring, backup and network management. The scans may take a while, but as a complementary utility it can prove its worth when used alongside your regular, full-fledged antivirus solution.Anti Trojan Elite
provides a real-time malware firewall for user, once a trojan or keylogger would been loaded, the ATE can detect, block and then clean it in time.
The ATE can detect more than 55000 trojans, worms and keyloggers currently, and the number of malware ATE could clean is growing up very quickly, we collect world-wide malwares, user can using our auto live update feature to get the power to clean these new malwares in time.
· The network utility can been used to disconnect suspicious TCP connections;
· The process utility can been used to kill suspicious processes even the process has the system priviage, even it has the ability to unload suspicious modules in all processes;
· The registry repair utility can been used to repair registry altered by malware;
· The registry monitor utility can been used to repair any change of important registry keys and values with real time.
Anti Trojan Elite is a malware remover program that will detect and clean any malware found in your disk or memory.Here are some key features of "Anti-Trojan Elite":
· Disk and memory scan supported.
· Real-time malware firewall.
· Compressed files (RAR ZIP CAB) scan supported.
· Backup module: Backup trojan files before killing.
· Network Manager. View the tcp/udp states and the processes they belonged to. User can disconnect any tcp connection and stop the opposite process.
· Process manager. View the processes and its DLL modules' information. User can terminate any process and unload any DLL module.
· Internet Explorer and registry repair utility.
· Updating online supported, and auto check updates when ATE starts.
· Real-time registry monitor utility.