HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool!
It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!Note on upgrading:
To upgrade older ver. 6.xx to the latest, do not uninstall it. Simply download the newer version and run downloaded setup file.Here are some key features of "HyperSnap":
· TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
· New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
· Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
· Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
· Automatic color substitution!
· Non-rectangular window capture!
· Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
· Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
· Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
· Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
· Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
· Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
· Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP? . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!What's New in This Release:
· Strip command on Image menu now has also insert commands, in addition to cut-out
· Resize button has drop down menu with "Contain shapes" command
· Split button added to Image ribbon tab, to split images horizontally, vertically or 4-ways.
· Correction to copy image area, followed by immediate paste - was pasted relative to
· the current selection rectangle, causing it to fall outside of the image sometimes.
· Fixed - no longer rounding corners when capturing windows under Windows 8.
· TextSnap marked as unsupported. It still works as always, but a notice appear when turned on, explaining the lack of support.