Finally edit your PDF documents the way you wanted with Foxit PDF Editor.
Ever wondered how you can change the content of a PDF document, just like other types of document? You must be frustrated all the time when you try to find a handy and affordable tool that can edit PDF files. The fact was, there was NO such tool available that can edit PDF files like a normal editor.
Now, that fact has been changed! Thanks to Foxit PDF Editor, users can finally edit their PDF documents the way they wanted
A PDF document consists a number of pages, and on each page, there are a number of visible objects. An object can be a text object which contains a number of text characters, a graph object which contains a number of lines or curves, or an image object which contains colored pixels.
Each type of PDF objects has specific attributes that determine how the object looks like. Text objects use fonts to specify how the characters look like, and font sizes to specify how large those characters are. Graph objects have attributes like line width and fill type. All objects have common attributes like position, size, and orientation.
Here are some key features of "Foxit PDF Editor":
· Open existing PDF document for editing, or create brand new PDF documents;
· Display PDF document in full details, with quality almost matching Adobe(R) Reader.
· Zoom in and zoom out page display;
· Fast and reliable WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing;
· Insert new pages, delete pages completely;
· Insert new text objects, using embedded or non-embedded fonts;
· Insert lines, and other simple graphic shapes;
· Insert images from bitmap files;
· Delete any type of object from the page;
· Change font, font size, color and other text attributes for text objects;
· Change line width, fill type, color, and other graphic attributes for graph objects;
· Transform any type of objects, including rotation, shearing, scaling, and moving;
· You can make single or multiple selections of page objects, so you can change or delete them by group;
· Undo any type of editing (insert, delete, or change) you have done;
· Copy and paste any type of objects, single or group, from or to any PDF page, within the same document, or between different PDF documents;
· Copy and paste pure text from or to any other Windows applications;
· Copy and paste image from or to any other Windows applications;
· Save modified document into the same PDF file, or another new PDF file.
Foxit PDF Editor is an independent application , it doesn't require any other application, not even Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader, to be installed. It runs on the following Windows operating systems:
* Windows 2000
* Windows XP
* Windows 2003 Server
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7