Create, edit, and convert PDF files with the Acrobat alternative
PDF Professional is one of the most advanced PDF creating and editing
software solutions, providing basically all the tools you would ever
need to help you in this regard.
Although it's called
"Professional”, the application has been developed to be aimed at
beginners and professional users alike, so you won't find it too
difficult to use.
The interface is more than pleasant and reminds
us of the popular Microsoft Office suite, adopting the same Ribbon GUI
interface we've seen in the office suite developed by Microsoft.
to make sure that users will fully benefit from its very advanced
features, developers have designed a help screen that pops out every
time you open the interface, giving you the option to find more info on
its tools with a single click.
With Nitro PDF Professional you
can thus create new PDF files from any document format out there, add
comments to PDFs, export text or the entire document, including photos,
to another document format, insert images, links and pages into PDF
files, secure files and add signatures, design forms and print them.
said, it is very easy to use Nitro PDF Professional and the ace up its
sleeve is definitely the Ribbon GUI we were talking about. Everything
seems to be in the right place and although we admit that we're more or
less used to Microsoft Office, it's very easy to find a given tool
inside the app.
You don't need a super computer to run Nitro PDF
Professional, but you may notice some minor slowdowns when running it on
All in all, Nitro PDF Professional is one of the
best PDF tools on the market, that's for sure. It's expensive, that's
true, but this it is definitely the Microsoft Office of PDF apps.
PDF Professional is an affordable, fully-featured PDF creation and
editing product. The professional application gives you full control
over PDF documents, including creation, commenting, form-filling and
authoring, digital signatures, text editing, one-click creation from
Microsoft Office and more.
Nitro PDF Desktop is a convenient alternative to Adobe Acrobat for people who want to use PDF.
Here are some key features of "Nitro PDF Professional":
· Create PDF and PDF/A documents from virtually any Windows file.
· Convert and merge files into a single PDF document.
· Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
· Scan paper documents to PDF.
· One-button PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Create 'intelligent' PDF documents with bookmarks, links, metadata, and security from Microsoft Office programs.
Copying & Exporting PDF:
· Export PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more.
Use different conversion modes to export files that look precisely like
the original PDF and others that are easier to edit and repurpose.
· Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
· Batch convert PDF files to Word, RTF, and text formats.
· Copy text while retaining formatting, including font, color, and size.
· Insert and edit text, including font, size, color and more.
· Edit images — insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, delete, and extract.
· Edit image properties — brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
· Edit pages — insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
· Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
· Add headers, footers, watermarks, and text to all pages in a document.
· Add Bates numbering across a collection of PDF documents.
· Add and edit bookmarks and links.
· Auto-create bookmarks based on document text formatting and headings.
· Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
· Optimize, shrink and repair PDF documents.
· Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR):
Create PDF files from scanned paper documents, or existing image-based
PDF files, perfect for publishing, editing, or archiving.
· Create fully compliant PDF/A documents.
· Create editable PDF files and customize documents using the Editable Text feature.
· Create easily searchable, PDF/A compliant documents for archiving with 'Searchable Image' mode.
· Flexible multi-language support.
Reviewing & Marking Up PDF:
· Highlight text content with the Highlight, Underline, Cross Out and Replace Text tools.
· Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
· Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
· Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and clouds.
· Apply stamps to pages, choosing from standard built-in stamps or your own custom creations.
· Attach documents and other files to your PDF pages.
· Add explanatory text and other feedback to your markups.
· Sort and manage comments.
· Filter comments based on type, author, status, subject, and more.
· Summarize comments for easy viewing alongside page content. View the summary as a PDF or print it for paper-based reviewing.
· Secure documents with passwords and certificates.
· Encrypt with 40-bit, 128-bit, and 256-bit level security.
· Apply restrictions on printing, copying, and altering PDF documents.
· Create and apply re-usable security profiles.
· Digitally sign and certify PDF files.
· Fill in, save, print and submit forms.
· Design forms.
· Easy site-wide rollout and management with enterprise deployment tools.
· Integrate with most popular document management systems.
Support and Usability:
· Getting Started window for new or inexperienced users.
· User-friendly Microsoft Office 2007-style interface.
· In-depth help documentation.
· Industry leading customer support services.
· Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
· RAM: 512 MB system memory (1 GB recommended)
· Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
· Installer size: 43 MB
· Installation footprint: 163 MB
· Available space: Up to 520 MB of available hard drive space
· Installation Footprint: 200 MB
· Microsoft Office 2003 or newer (required for Microsoft Office integrated features)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or above)